Nankhari is a Tehsil(town) and a block in Shimla district in the Indianstate of Himachal Pradesh. It is about 92.5 km from Shimla and 33 km from NH passing through Narkanda and is connected with NH 5 which passes through Narkanda, Theog and Kumarsain. It consists of 17 Gram panchayat and 102 villages.
Nankhari is in a mountainous area. It is also a tourist area. The location co-ordinates of Nankhari are 31°18′16″N77°35′21″E. The elevation of Nankhari is 2086 m. Nankhari is 33km far away from Narkanda. It is 92.3 km away from Shimla.
The average temperature of the year is 15°C, with variations from changes in elevation.
There is also a helipad in Tharudhaar. It is 33km far away from Narkanda’s NH 5. It is 92.3 km far away from Shimla. It is distanced 66 km from Rampur Bushahr.
- “Villages in Nankhari Tehsil , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh”. m.mapsofindia.com.
- “Rampur Population Census 2011”. Census 2011 India. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- “Nankhari Pin Code | Postal Code (Zip Code) of Nankhari, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India”. www.indiatvnews.com.
- “Nankhari PIN Code & Post Office in Nankhari, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh”. iCBSE.
- “HIMACHAL PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD NANKHARI, HIMACHAL PRADESH IFSC Code: Find HIMACHAL PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD NANKHARI MICR Code, IFSC Code on The Economic Times”. The Economic Times.
- “Tehsils | Shimla District, Government of Himachal Pradesh | India”.
- “Police Station Nankhari | Shimla District, Government of Himachal Pradesh | India”.
- “Nankhari-Sub Tehsil to Tehsil”.
- “Circle Rates- Tehsil Nankhari 2020-21 | Shimla District, Government of Himachal Pradesh | India”.
- “Himachal Pradesh Government”. www.himachalpr.gov.in.
- “NANKHARI Block, Shimla Himachal Pradesh India”. www.brandbharat.com.
- “Panchayats | Shimla District, Government Of Himachal Pradesh”.
- “Nankhari, Himachal Pradesh Tourism”.
- “Maps, Weather, and Airports for Nankhari, India”. www.fallingrain.com.
- “Nankhari to brought under SADA: CM | Himachal Watcher”. 16 September 2014.